My chicken enchiladas. These easy, cheesy chicken enchiladas come together in a snap and are faster and way more delicious than fast food. If you have leftover roast chicken, use that here. Alternatively, you can buy a rotisserie chicken if you don't feel like cooking your own.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Arrange the enchiladas in a baking dish. You can either place the chicken enchiladas seam-side-up or seam-side-down. You can cook My chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My chicken enchiladas
- You need 5 of chicken Breast.
- It’s of Cheese Monterey Jack and mild cheddar.
- You need of Olives optional.
- Prepare of Corn taco shells.
- It’s 1 jar of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 jar of Prego Italian sauce.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
Then pour any remaining sauce on top of the enchiladas and sprinkle on some extra cheese. Bake uncovered until the enchiladas are cooked through and the edges of the tortillas get slightly crispy. Spoon chicken mixture evenly down centers of tortillas. My daughter has the best cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe I've ever tried.
My chicken enchiladas step by step
- Cut up onion and bell pepper and set to the side.
- Season chicken breast with onion powder garlic powder smoked paprika pepper and drizzle olive oil on top of chicken or either vegetable oil.
- Add onions and bell peppers and Prego Italian sauce to chicken and put in oven bake until chicken breast are tender add a 375° oven.
- After chicken breast is done shred chicken breast with two knives easy to shred the chicken with two esnow it’s time to assemble the enchiladas pour enchilada sauce in a bowl take corn tortillas and dip both sides in the enchilada sauce and put in a baking dish add your chicken your cheese and roll up roll up as many enchiladas as desired poor enchilada sauce on top of the enchiladas put in the oven for 30 minutes.
That is high praise coming from my picky-eater spouse! It was an easy dish to prepare & I had almost all of the ingredients in my pantry. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not surprised! My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step!