Easy Insta Pot Beef Rump/Vegetable Roast.
You can cook Easy Insta Pot Beef Rump/Vegetable Roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Insta Pot Beef Rump/Vegetable Roast
- It’s 2.5-3 Lb of Beef Rump Roast.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 Can of Golden Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 2 Cups of Water.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Medium-Sized Onion Quartered.
- You need 2 Cups of Fresh Carrots.
- It’s 1 of Large Russet Potatoe "Cut Bite Sized".
Easy Insta Pot Beef Rump/Vegetable Roast instructions
- Liberally season rump roast with salt and pepper. On high sear setting add vegetable oil, and brown all sides of roast thoroughly..
- Add soup, water, and garlic to the pot. Cook on high pressure for 1 hour 20 minutes. Use the quick pressure release and then add your onions, carrots, and potatoes. Resume pressure cooking for an additional 10 minutes. When done use the quick pressure release again..
- Carefully remove roast to a cutting board and let rest for 40 minutes. When cooled slice roast against the grain. Add your vegetables, and spoon all over with your gravy from the pot. Enjoy!!!.
- Note: It is very important to add your vegetables during the last 10 minutes of pressure cooking. They will just disappear and become part of the broth otherwise. Please read your instruction manual, and become very familiar with your cooker before proceeding..