Mini taco pizza. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. It's a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. I keep the ingredients on hand so that we can whip up this filling meal anytime.
Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. Pizza dough prepared in the bread machine is topped with refried beans, salsa, seasoned beef, and cheddar Nutritional Information. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you. You can have Mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- You need 1 of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 package (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of shredded lettuce.
This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney Tacos and pizza together at last.
Mini taco pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
All the standard taco toppings on a pizza All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you. Remove from heat and set aside. Place pizza dough on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. For a fast weeknight meal, turn to Taco Pizza. Just before serving, sprinkle pizzas evenly with lettuce and tomato, slice and serve with.