Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies. And today, I made an even better version! Not only are these Healthy One-Bowl Fudgy Chocolate Chip Brownies eggless… They're also flourless and dairy-free! No butter, eggs, cream, refined flour or sugar in these yummy brownies, yet they're still incredibly rich and decadent.
Then my friend your search for a perfect egg free brownie is over. This cocoa brownie recipe is a VEGAN friendly version too. Gooey, fudgy, and rich brownies- no one will know they also happen to be dairy-free and gluten-free too! You can have Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies
- Prepare 1 Cup of Wholeweat Flour.
- You need 1.5 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of Plain Yogurt.
- You need 1 of Chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds+ 4 tbsp water).
- You need 1 Cup of Coconut Or Brown Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips for topping.
Made with no eggs, no dairy, and no oil, these gooey vegan brownies are a game-changer. I made a batch of these recently when I threw a completely plant-based lunch, and even my non-vegan friends were obsessed. This Healthy Vegan Black Bean Brownies Recipe is rich, fudgy, and ultra chocolatey! Black bean vegan brownies can be made sugar free as well.
Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and prepare all your ingredients to make everything easier!.
- Prepare the chia egg and set aside..
- Using a wisk combine all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry all ingredients together and add them into the wet ingredients, and fold gently until it's all combined..
- Transfer into a lined oven proof baking pan, and top with toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips..
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until completely cooked through..
- Once out of the oven, let it cool in the pan for around 10 minutes..
- Transfer onto a cooling rack. let it cool completely before cutting..
- If you're wondering, it doesn't taste coconuty at all, it very rich and chocolaty!.
- They're so Fudgy, I cannot even describe it! Try them soon and let me know what you think! Enjoy!.
Fudgy Black Bean Brownies are easy, delicious, and thanks to black beans, even healthy too! If you love fudgy brownies, these are the best! In a small bowl combine the maple syrup, applesauce, almond butter, flaxseed, and vanilla. I feel like I just hit the jackpot!! This Best Eggless Fudgy Brownies recipe is A.