Italian Nachos. Italian sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella, and pizza sauce make for great nachos. This is a copycat recipe with crispy fried wonton chips, Italian sausage crumbles, pepperoni, pepper rings, and melted mozzarella cheese served with marinara dipping sauce. If you've ever eaten at Johnny Carino's, I'm willing to bet that you've had their Italian Nachos and wished you could have it at home.
Meanwhile, heat the sauce, brown the Italian sausage and drain fat. For Italian salsa: Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive bowl. Stir well to combine and set aside to marry. You can have Italian Nachos using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Nachos
- Prepare of Wonton wraps.
- You need of rotisserie chicken.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of roma tomatoes (optional).
- Prepare of banana peppers (optional).
- Prepare of black olives (optional).
- It’s of alfredo sauce (see alfredo sauce recipe).
- You need of jalapeño (optional).
- It’s of salsa.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, and add the Italian sausage, sliced pepperoni and crushed red pepper flakes. Top chips with sliced jalapenos, sliced pepperoncinis, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, sliced chicken and cooked ground Italian sausage. Finally, top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Lightly breaded and deep-fried, ravioli goes to a new level in this nacho-like appetizer.
Italian Nachos step by step
- Fry wonton wraps in coconut oil (or any other frying oil). Lay out wontons on baking sheet. Cover with chicken, cheese and any other topping desired. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted. **Top with alfredo sauce and salsa..
Kids and grown-ups can't get enough of the crispy, cheesy, flavorful crowd pleasers.—Robert Doornbos, Jenison, Michigan Crowd-Pleasing Ravioli Nachos Recipe photo by Taste of Home We love all kinds of nachos. These Italian Nachos are one of our favorites! Italian sausage, tomatoes, red pepper, black olives, banana peppers and creamy Alfredo sauce come together in each crunchy bite. Our waitress Anglina was attentive, helpful, and super personable. This is a great happy hour and sport spot.