EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf. Surf & Turf Cajun Pasta A delicious shrimp-and-steak version of my Cajun Chicken Pasta. Surf n turf at it's best! I always enjoy steak for Valentine's Day and things only get better when you add some seafood (surf and turf) like in this steak in creamy cajun shrimp sauce.
You can double or triple the recipe depending on how many people you want to feed. I promise there's a steak under the shrimp but I had to load it up with seafood 😭🙌🏼 The recipe for our Simple Surf 'n' Turf is so easy to make, you'll even impress yourself with your chef-like skills! You don't need reservations at an expensive restaurant in order to get that delicious steak and seafood you're craving. You can cook EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf
- You need 1 of lobster tail.
- You need 1 of petite sirloin steak.
- Prepare 8-10 of jumbo shrimp raw, shelled and deveined.
- It’s 3-4 of white mushrooms- sliced.
- You need of Purple onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of potato.
- Prepare of Butter for frying everything and topping potato.
- It’s of Seasonings: Cajun seasoning, onion powder, pepper, soul seasoning, steak rub.
The recipe for our Simple Surf 'n' Turf is so easy to make, you'll even impress yourself with your chef-like. Cajun Surf 'n' Turf Stew Classic Creole ingredients — okra, andouille sausage, and shrimp — all marry together in this slow cooker stew. Get the Cajun Surf 'n' Turf Stew recipe. We created a Simple Surf 'n' Turf that has restaurant quality taste right from your own kitchen!
EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf instructions
- Remove steak from fridge and rub down with steak rub, pepper and onion powder and let sit room temp 15-30 minutes..
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium high heat and put some butter in it. Place steak in center and onions and mushrooms surrounding it and cook about 4 minutes per side to get a rare steak..
- Remove, top with mushroom and onion and let rest on the plate you’re serving it on..
- Split lobster tails down the back and seasoning with all spices except steak rub. Add more butter to the pan and place lobster tails meat side down and fry 2 minutes then flip and fry another 3-4 until meat inside is opaque. Set on plate..
- Butterfly your shrimp by slicing down the backs half way through almost to the tail. Season with everything except steak rub and place cut side down for 2 minutes then flip onto their sides and cook one minute per side. Place on top of steak..
- For an easy baked potato wash potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Place in microwave for 4 minutes then flip and microwave 3 more minutes. Split down the center and fill with butter sour cream or any toppings. Make it a loaded potato by topping with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and green onion if you wish..
The best part is – you don't even need a. Instant Pot Frittata. by Kendall Smith. If you'd like to lose weight – without ever feeling hungry – welcome to Slimming World. Delicious and Simple Surf 'n' Turf Recipes. It may sound like a lot of work, but these surf and turf recipes are easy to prep for and fun to eat.