Avocado & Crab Bruschetta. How to Prepare Avocados Avocado is the fruit of the avocado tree, scientifically known as Persea americana (). This fruit is prized for its high nutrient value and is added to various dishes due to its good flavor and. The avocado (Persea americana), a tree likely originating from south-central Mexico, is classified as a member of the flowering plant family Lauraceae.
Overview Information Avocado is a tree. The fruit, a popular food, is a good source of potassium and healthy fats. The fruit, leaves, and seeds are sometimes used to make medicine. You can have Avocado & Crab Bruschetta using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado & Crab Bruschetta
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice, divided.
- It’s 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of lump crab meat, flaked (about 1 lb).
- Prepare 2 of ripe avocados, diced.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 8 of slices toasted sourdough bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves (optional).
Find new ways to cook with avocado at home with fabulous recipes from Food Network. Whether in a salad or guacamole, nature's butter always wins. Avocados are considered a "superfood" and are rich in various nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. They are also a good source of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
Avocado & Crab Bruschetta step by step
- Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, 1 tbsp lemon juice, horseradish, zest, & hot sauce in a medium bowl. Stir together to make a dressing..
- Combine the dressing with the crab meat, avocado & remaining lemon juice. Add salt & pepper to taste. Spread mixture onto toasted bread & garnish with mint leaves, if desired..
Two-thirds of this fat is of the monounsaturated variety, and they are also very low in. Naturally Sodium and Cholesteral Free California Avocados are naturally sodium and cholesterol free. The avocado or Persea Americana is a fruit that belongs to the family of Lauraceae; a group that also includes members such as cinnamon and laurel. There are dozens of varieties of avocado ranging in size, colour and texture. All are native to tropical climates and when harvested, the flesh softens to a buttery texture that has become extremely.