You can cook Italian Frittata using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Frittata
- You need 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of large bell pepper, chopped (any color, I like a little of every color).
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of spinach, chopped.
- It’s 10 oz. of loose italian sausage, I like sweet italian.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare of * feel free to add any other veggies and or a sprinkle a of cheese on top.
Italian Frittata step by step
- In a large skillet, combine sausage, onion and garlic. Cooking till sausage is no longer pink and onions are translucent..
- Stir in spinach, bell pepper, any other veggies you may like, salt and pepper. Cook covered, stirring occasionally untill spinach has wilted..
- In a 2 qt casserole dish, beat eggs and hot sauce. Add meat mixture..
- Bake in oven at 350 for 20-30 minutes or untill firm and lightly brown. Cool slightly before serving..