You can cook Banana Pudding using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 3 box of Instant Jello Sugar Free Banana Pudding.
- It’s 2 box of Nabisco Vanilla Waffers.
- You need 3 large of bananas.
Banana Pudding step by step
- Bowl, hand mixer and follow directions of Instant Jello Pudding Mix.
- Once pudding is mixed let stand for sbout 5 minutes to set. You can place in fridge for about 10 minutes to thicken up faster..
- You can use either tin/plastic rectsngular cake dish to place vanilla waffers at the bottom as crust. You can place them whole or crumble until you can't see bottom of dish..
- Cut bananas in to slices. You choose if uou want them thin/thick. Next you just start layering until you fill to top..
- First layer with pudding, next bananas, pudding, then waffers. You repeat steps until filled to top. You can place the layering of pudding, waffers and bananas the way you like. You can also place waffers on the sides of pan to make look fancy and then top it with the waffers themselves. Then you can crumble waffers and sprinkle to top off. Even add some crumble honey roasted nuts of your choice..
- Last just put in fridge to set and serve with some whip cream & crumble waffers/nuts top top..