Pasta yum yum. This Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad is perfect for the hot summer months. It is a great make-ahead appetizer or side dish for a party or potluck and the leftovers are awesome the next day for lunch. Pasta salad is a staple for potlucks and summer cookouts and this simple Italian pasta salad is so quick and easy to make.
Creamy Mushroom Pasta Ingredients: pasta – I used organic linguini. Fettuccine or spaghetti would also work well. Yum Yum Chicken – creamy chicken casserole topped with cornbread stuffing. You can have Pasta yum yum using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta yum yum
- It’s 1 bowl of Cauliflower big chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Pasta.
- It’s 1 bowl of Carrot big chopped.
- It’s 1 bowl of Peas.
- It’s 1 bowl of Mushroom.
- It’s of Onion 1 half cut sliced.
- It’s of Tomato 1 long sliced.
- Prepare of Green chilli sliced optional.
- It’s of Corns 1 bowl boiled.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It’s Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
Cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, sour cream, stuffing mix, chicken broth, and butter. Can make ahead and freeze for later. Kid-Friendly! click here to Pin this recipe. Tangy, briney, and peak stand-over-the-stove-eating-out-of-the-pan goodness.
Pasta yum yum instructions
- First half boil all the vegetables one by one.dont boil too much.
- Now in same pan same water add some salt and oil drops and add pasta to boil.
- After boiling pasta rinse always in cold water to make it non sticky.
- In another pan put some oil and roast onion and add all the vegetables.
- Now add all the spices and cover the utensil for 3 to 4 minutes at low flame.
- Now add boiled pasta.
- Yummy delicious and nutritious pasta with all veggies is ready to make evening wonderful.
This low-key puttanesca is a marriage of steamy, sticky noodles, and a silky, olive-oil-heavy, garlicky sauce made with loads of fresh vegetables (yes, vegetables). Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss oil and garlic with pasta Put chopped parsley on top followed by cheese, tomatoes then pine nuts. Note: The printable recipe is located at the end of this post. Please visit The Scoop for my latest posts or you can search or browse my Recipe Index.