Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup. How do you make tortellini soup? Italian sausage gives this soup an amazing flavour BUT you CAN Dried three cheese tortellini is the best tortellini to use for this soup. A creamy tomato soup with cheesy tortellini and chicken and then a pop of color from the bright green spinach.
It's been a crazy week and I'm ready for the weekend, how about you? I've been nursing a case of strep throat with accompanying fever while still having to meet the day to day. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is one of the most hearty, warm filling dishes ever! You can have Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 2 stalk of celery.
- You need 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 teaspoon of beef or chicken soup base or powdered bouillon.
- It’s 4 cups of beef or chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 of cornstarch mixed with 1/4 water.
- It’s 3 cans of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 20 oz. of Fresh tortellini- you can use as much as you want.
- You need 1 of bad baby spinach.
There's nothing better than gathering the family around the table with bowls of If you like your food spicy, add a few shakes of red pepper flakes to the crock pot before cooking. To make it a little healthier, you can use turkey. Try this Crockpot Creamy Tortellini Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Before adding in tortellini, take a whisk to your soup to break up any chunks of cream cheese.
Crock Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup step by step
- Brown sausage. In crock pot mix carrots, celery, onion, soup base, Italian seasoning, garlic, sausage, salt, and broth. Cook on high for 3 hours..
- Mix in cornstarch mixture, evaporated milk, and tortellini. Cook on high for 45 minutes-1 hour..
- Add in spinach and milk and cook until spinach has wilted..
I made this a Crockpot creamy tortellini soup, but, with that said, you can leave the cream out and it'll still taste delicious. Very excited for this meal tonight, it's currently in the crock pot on low. I cannot believe how simple it was to prepare! Do you think cooking the tortellini on the side and adding each. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and fresh spinach.