Sweet Chili Chicken Over Rice. Cook chicken in a heated oiled fry pan until browned on both sides and cooked through, slice thickly and serve over rice. Chicken and veggies coated with a sticky sweet chili garlic glaze and baked on a sheet pan. This healthy take on sweet chili chicken is loaded with flavor and great for meal-prep!
The chicken gets browned on the skillet for a few minutes while the veggies gets tossed in with this Spicy Brown Rice and Quinioa I received from my friends Hodgson Mill. Mix all the ingredients for the Batter until well combine. Add the chicken into the batter. You can have Sweet Chili Chicken Over Rice using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chili Chicken Over Rice
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Pre Cooked White/Brown Rice.
- Prepare 3 of Large Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper & 1 Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 Can of Pineapple Chucks.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- You need 2 Cups of Flour. And Any Season Of Choice to make Breading of Chicken Tasteful.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
Heat up a wok/skillet with about two inches of oil. This sweet chili chicken is battered chicken pieces that are cooked to crispy brown perfection, then tossed in sweet chili sauce. Serve over rice for a complete meal that's even better than take out! I love to make my take out favorites at home, like cream cheese wontons, egg rolls, lemon chicken and Mongolian beef.
Sweet Chili Chicken Over Rice instructions
- Slice Chicken Breast Into Pieces. Set & Marinate for 30mins.
- Slice Bell Peppers & Sauté in Frying Pan Until Desired Texture. Add 2 Teaspoons of Vegetable Oil.
- Heat Deep Fryer or Frying Pan To Fry Chicken Breast.
- Dip Chicken Breast into Seasoned Flour Then Place in Deep Fryer/Frying Pan. Cook Until Browned.
- Add Soy Sauce, Honey, And Pineapple Chunks To Bell Peppers. Let Simmer For 5mins.
- Once Chicken Breasts Are Done Frying Add All Ingredients Except For Rice Into A Big Bowl And Stir.
- Place Rice In Individual Bowls Then Place Chicken Breast Mixture On Top.
- All Done ! Enjoy.
Sweet chili chicken marinade has only two ingredients and can be prepared ahead and frozen. This chicken cooks up in a sauce that you can spoon over the cooked chicken breast or rice and veggies. Sweet chili sauce is definitely one of my favorite ingredients to cook with. Asian Sweet Chili Chicken combines two of my favorite things about Asian cooking, tempura batter and sweet chili sauce. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, pepper and pineapple juice until smooth.