Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing. "Healthy honey-mustard dressing" sounds bland, and "creamy honey-mustard dressing" doesn't quite capture the tangy deliciousness of the yogurt. I dubbed it "Sunshine Salad Dressing" since it brightens up my salads so well. I couldn't keep it to myself any longer.
Whether just used to dress plain leafy greens, or This Honey Mustard Dressing keeps for weeks in the fridge so it's a fantastic one to make a big batch of to have one hand for quick salads, both side. Sweet, sweet creamy honey mustard sauce, I love you so! Honey mustard sauce means a lot of different things to me, but mostly what it means is that when I make it, I am going to get to eat something that will be dipped in sauce. You can have Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of minced shallots (or onions if you don't have shallots).
- You need 2.5 Tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of mustard (I usually do half brown, half yellow.).
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of vinegar (cider, red wine, white wine, or distilled white all work fine).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2-3 Tablespoons of oil (olive, veg, grapeseed, canola all work fine).
And in my life, there are few things better than a meal dipped. This homemade honey mustard dressing is super smooth and creamy, with just the right touch of sweetness. You'll be drizzling it over salads and dunking everything from french fries to chicken strips all day long! I think you're going to love it as much as we do!
Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing instructions
- Whisk everything but the oil together thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. (It's hard to detect seasoning when oil coats your buds.).
- Add oil and whisk thoroughly again..
- Enjoy! :).
If you love this honey mustard dressing. This Creamy Honey Mustard Recipe allows you to make a rich, perfectly seasoned dressing that will make your senses tingle at first taste. Garlic powder, sweet honey and apple cider vinegar for a kick combine with salt and pepper to make a delicious Dijon mustard sensation for your salad. For this recipe, we used a little honey and mustard to get that classic flavor, and then added nonfat Greek yogurt, so we could enjoy this yummy salad dressing with less fat and calories. This creamy honey mustard dressing is incredibly simple to make and you probably already have everything you need to make it in your kitchen.