BYG's Fried Chicken Wings. Our Menu; Locations; Get Deals; Gift Cards; Nutrition & Ingredients;. Come by and try the Prime-Cut™ Chicken Tenders or any of our other delicious recipes at your neighborhood's Arby's!. These are breaded chunks of tender chicken breast meat that we fry in our restaurants every day.
First brined, then deep fried in my heavy cast iron skillet. When I think of good old fashioned comfort food, fried chicken is one of the first food that come to my mind. Seriously, nothing is better than fried chicken for dinner. You can cook BYG's Fried Chicken Wings using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BYG's Fried Chicken Wings
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose Flour.
- You need of Kosher Salt for brining & flavor.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lowry's Seasoned Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili powder, optional.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Canola oil.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk.
My favorite part of the chicken has to be the wings. We are having a CHEESY FRIED FOOD FEAST from KFC and Arby's -Fried Chicken Drumsticks -Onion Rings -Curly Fries -Jalapeno Bites -Apple Turnover -Cherry Turnover Like this video if you love FRIED. Place on a plate with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Fried chicken wings are delicious, but they make a big mess.
BYG's Fried Chicken Wings instructions
- Rinse each wing under cool water, tucking the wing tips behind.
- In a large bowl, dissolve 1/2 cup Kosher salt in cold water, add chicken wings. Allow wings to brine for at least an hour.
- Mix all dry ingredients, adding salts to taste. For a spicier wing, add chili powder or more Cayenne. Mix well.
- Rinse chicken wings under cool running water making sure to remove all traces of salt. Pat dry.
- In a deep frying pan, deep fryer, or dutch oven; add enough canola oil to fry all pieces of chicken. Medium high heat.
- While oil heats, mix eggs and milk.
- Place wing in egg mixture, then coat well in flour mixture..
- Fry 3-4 wings at a time, depending on size. Do not over crowd the chicken.
- Turn after 6-7 minutes. Drain grease.
These air fryer wings are super-easy, and they're just as crunchy as the oil-fried kind. Two whole wings lightly fried to golden perfection, accompanied by your choice of two home style sides and a flaky buttermilk biscuit Pot Pie Our individual – sized, freshly baked chunky chicken pot pie is loaded with tender pieces of delicious KFC chicken, green peas, hearty carrots, bite – sized potatoes and a thick & savory home style s Uncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for whole chicken wings. Pour evaporated milk into a bowl. Dip a few chicken wings into evaporated milk to coat. Remove wings from milk and shake to remove excess.