Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies. These Vegan Autumn Maple Spice Cookies are so full of flavor and so easy to make. They are vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free, too! They are vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and nut-free, too!
In a small bowl combine the flax seeds and water. In a large bowl beat the Earth Balance and sugar together with an electric mixer until creamy. Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cookies- made with whole grain oat flour and almond meal, these cookies are nutritious enough for breakfast while still being delicious enough for dessert. You can cook Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil at room temp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple Cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown or coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Wholeweat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of all spice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
They're finished off with a simple vanilla maple glaze that makes them the ultimate fall treat! (gluten-free) I feel like pumpkin cookies don't get the attention they deserve. Pumpkin […] Beautifully soft vegan pumpkin cookies drizzled with a maple glaze. This simple recipe is perfectly spiced and perfect for fall! These vegan pumpkin cookies were such a success I was actually shocked!
Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies instructions
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Combine Wet ingredients and wisk together..
- Coconut oil will look weird in the batter, but it is okay because I'll melt in the cookie and gives amazing texture..
- Add dry ingredients that you've already combined together and fold them in using a spatula..
- Dough will look like it won't come together but trust me it will. When do looks like that you'll have to go in there with your hand and combine it gently until it forms a dough, which is very easy and should take no more than 3 minutes..
- That's what you're looking for..
- Use ice cream scoop or a table spoon to make sure all your cookies have the same size..
- Form cookie dough into a ball and simply mash it down with a form to create a random design. For better results I suggest you put them at this stage in the freezer for 10 minutes, that when I usually preheate the oven. This step helps in the end result, cookies will be crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside! Yum!.
- Cookies will be very soft once out of the oven, allow them to cool slightly then transfer them onto a cooling rack, and then let them cool completely. Enjoy!.
- You can make them any size you like! Enjoy!.
I had been trying ALL day to make some vegan pumpkin oatmeal cookies, but really could not get it right (will have to circle back to that one day!). Fall is an amazing time, especially for flavours – pumpkin, cinnamon, maple. From vegan fall spice cookies, to vegan apple cider cookies. Browse our other vegan recipes here. E-S-P-E-C-I-A-L-L-Y when my snowmen-building-escapades took away from the moments of pure bliss that could have been happening if I stayed inside and ate spicy-sweet vegan (!!!) cookies, that are sort of like a healthy ginger snap, and sipped on a Ginger Snap Cookie Steamer.