Spicy pork and holy basil. This pad kra pao (pork & holy basil-stir-fry) features a key ingredient: holy basil! Kaprao leaves give spicy favor while. How it's really made in Thailand.
Chili pepper as much as you like Thai. Add the holy basil and toss until just wilted. Holy basil (called 'bai grapao' in Thai) is also known as hot or spicy basil. You can have Spicy pork and holy basil using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy pork and holy basil
- It’s of sliced pork.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of chilies.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of holy basil leaves*.
- You need of crispy fried egg.
- It’s of Some slices of cucumber.
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Spicy Pork Holy Basil On Top. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. This Thai basil pork recipe is easy and slightly spicy and made with ground pork, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, shallots, Thai chiles, and basil. As the author explains, Thai basil pork is traditionally made with the jagged leaves of holy basil (bai gkaprow), which is native to Asia.
Spicy pork and holy basil instructions
- Prepare the ingredients like in the picture. Use a mortar and pestle to pound the garlic and chilies paste. Set aside for later..
- Make a stir-fry sauce by combining the oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Set a side for later. Separate the holy basil only its leaves..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add garlic and chili paste and cook for 30 seconds. Then add the pork and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until the pork is cooked. Add the stir-fry sauce and stir-fry until well combined..
- Now toss through the holy basil and remove from the heat..
- To serve, add the rice in serving plate and add the spicy pork on a side. Serve with a crispy fried egg and sliced cucumber. *Notes: If you can’t find Thai holy basil. Use Italian basil or sweet basil. *Use less chili for a milder dish.
Stir-fried spicy pork with holy basil on rice ,Thai food. close up of stir fried crispy pork with holy basil leaves in wok, thai food. Stir-fried with onions, bell pepper, and chili. Comes with a complimentary appetizer and served jasmine rice. Ground pork and basil with fresh chili, holy basil, garlic, karma son-in-law egg, and fish sauce chili dip. This flavourful and spicy Thai stir-fry featuring holy basil is a classic.