Fish sticks. "Fishsticks" is the fifth episode of the thirteenth season of the American animated television series South Park. Me: Do you like putting fishsticks in your mouth? Me: Then you're a gay fish.
You're A Gay Fish Actually, It Was Potato Chips. Bill Hader on Writing the "South Park" Kanye Fish-Sticks Joke Microwave on HIGH according to the chart below. You can have Fish sticks using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish sticks
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cod.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panko.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
This homemade, oven-baked version is crispy, tender, flaky, and SO delicious! Strips of fish are covered in bread crumbs and baked to perfection in this kid-friendly recipe. Fishsticks or fish fingers are a type of food probably invented in the United Kingdom. They are made of a whitefish like cod that is battered and breaded.
Fish sticks step by step
- Slice the cod to finger size.
- Place egg, panko, all purpose flour in each shallow bowl/plate.
- Dip the cod sticks first to flour, then egg, at the last the panko.
- 1/3 cup of oil on a medium-high pan, wait until the oil is heated, then place the prepared cod to the pan for about one minute each side(or until golden brown).
- Now, you can serve with dip/salsa, or just enjoy it by itself..
They are often eaten with tartar sauce, cocktail sauce, or ketchup. Air fryer fish sticks are the bomb! WAY better than cooking them in your oven, this way you'll get ultra crunchy crispy battered fish in just a few minutes. Fish stick aficionados all know the name Van de Kamp. This classic brand delivered perfectly crispy fish sticks packed with pollock (a fish stick standard)—no unpleasant fishy flavor to be found.