Turkey 🦃 Tacos. In a mixing bowl, whisk vinegar, water, sugar and salt until sugar and salt are dissolved. Cream of Turkey and Wild Rice Soup. A dear friend brought me some of this soup when I was ill—and it instantly hit the spot.
In Mexico, restaurants and food stands make tacos, queso fundido, burritos, and tortas with cooked chorizo. Chorizo con Huevos (Chorizo with Eggs) is a popular and yummy breakfast dish made by mixing fried chorizo with scrambled eggs – then this is often used in breakfast burritos, tacos, and taquitos. In a stock pot, place turkey carcass, water and broth. You can have Turkey 🦃 Tacos using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey 🦃 Tacos
- Prepare 2 packages (16 ounce) of ground turkey.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of small sweet peppers, chopped.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) of diced tomatoes with green chili’s.
- It’s 1 can (16 ounce) of refried beans.
- It’s of Taco shells.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Lettuce and tomatoes.
This is a great recipe I came up with using just stuff we had on hand. You can eat it straight out of a bowl with cheese, onions and sour cream. Or you can top turkey hot dogs to make filling chili dogs. My husband loved it left over on hamburger buns – a la' sloppy joes!
Turkey 🦃 Tacos instructions
- Sauté the ground turkey in a pot that has been heated with olive oil until ground turkey is slightly browned……drain fat if any…….
- Add to browned turkey : onion, sweet peppers, garlic and black pepper, sauté for a few minutes…..
- Now add your taco seasoning, mix all well….
- Next add your can of diced tomatoes and refried beans, mix well……..
- Remove from heat and place desired amount of taco turkey into taco shells……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Spray a nonstick pan lightly with veggie oil. Try new ways of enjoying the big game with easy to prepare turkey chili recipes and tips from the expert chefs at Food Network. Sprinkle onion soup mix all over turkey breast and place in the pot of an electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Place celery and onion chunks over and around turkey breast. Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl have ground turkey simmered in a sweet teriyaki sauce, with loads of veggies on top of a bowl or steam white or brown rice.