Oreo cheesecake bars. A bar version of the fabulous Oreo Cheesecake, complete with an Oreo crumb crust and a creamy cheesecake loaded with chopped. Oreo cheesecake bars are a decadent dessert that will win you over with the first bite! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy to make but enough to feed a crowd, this is a simple, sharable party-pleaser. These dense and creamy oreo cheesecake bars are incredibly delicious, made with a cookie base and topped with a creamy cheesecake filling. Rich, creamy and delicious baked Oreo cheesecake bars. You can have Oreo cheesecake bars using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo cheesecake bars
- Prepare 16 oz of (1 tube) pilsbury chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare 10-20 of oreos.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 c of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s Pinch of kosher salt.
- You need of Melted caramel to drizzle.
If you an Oreo lover you'll love this Oreo cheesecake. Delectable Oreo Cheesecake Bars using Triple Double Oreos. You guys know that I am mildly obsessed with cheesecake – there's no doubt that it's pretty much my absolute fave. The cheesecake bars have an Oreo crust and chopped up Oreos in the cheesecake part.
Oreo cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven 325. Line 8×8 pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray if desired. Press cookie dough into pan. Place oreos on top. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, whisk. Add eggs, one at a time, whisk. Add vanilla & salt, stir..
- Pour mixture over oreos. Bake 35 minutes. Let cool, put in fridge to harden. Cut into bars & drizzle warm caramel over if desired..
These bars have an Oreo cookie crust topped with creamy Oreo cheesecake. Watch the video showing you how to make this recipe, then scroll to the bottom of this post and print out the recipe so. These Cheesecake Bars are loaded with crushed Oreo cookies at the base and Oreo Cookies scattered throughout the cheesecake with a layer of chocolate ganache cream on top. I then top these OREO cheesecake bars with a yummy layer of chocolate and garnish with a half-slice of an OREO – what else, right?! Not only is it the perfect garnish.