Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad. Upload Photo * Please use only your own original photos. Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad Robert Husak In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix and dressing. Toss with pasta and remaining ingredients.
I made this quick and delicious Antipasto Zoodle Salad which is full of vegetables, a little cheese, and loads of flavor! In a large bowl toss lettuce, salami, mozzarella, artichokes, tomatoes, pepperoncini together. Make the vinaigrette: In a jar fitted with a lid, shake together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, oregano. You can have Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad
- Prepare 1/2 package of Japanese brown rice noodles cooked.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts – canned in water – sliced in bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large roasted red peppers.
- You need 1 can of Large Pearl Black Olives – halved.
- You need 1 cup of marinated mushrooms – slice the largest pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of firm Goat Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of The Dressing:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of one whole lemon.
- Prepare pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of sea salt and ground black pepper.
Easy Antipasto Salad Recipe is a quick Italian appetizer platter made with lettuce, salami, prosciutto, mozzarella cheese and more. This keto meat salad is best served cold. Bring a pot of generously salted water to boil and cook the fusilli per package instructions. This salad's pungent raw onion and fish sauce are matched by fiery Sriracha, with cooling mint and cilantro in the background.
Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad step by step
- Cook noodles. Drain and rinse..
- Chop ingredients in bite size pieces..
- Whisk dressing ingredients and toss everything..
This antipasto salad is low carb. If you want even fewer carbs (or were looking to make a keto antipasto salad), you can switch up the antipasto ingredients you add, maximizing low-carb toppings and minimizing toppings with a higher count. For a vegetarian antipasto salad, add extra veggies. Antipasto Pasta Salad is a delicious take on the classic Antipasto Salad! With barely any prep work involved, you will love how quickly and easily this pasta salad comes together!