Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor. The BEST Chicken Marinade Recipe is so easy and makes the best chicken ever! Loaded with the perfect amount of flavor, this marinade recipe is made with simple ingredients. We eat chicken a lot in our house.
You'll never need another grilled chicken recipe again! We are two days into summer so if you haven't dusted off those grills, that really needs to change immediately so you can whip up the easiest grilled chicken recipe of all time. Use this grilled chicken when a recipe calls for cooked chicken. You can have Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor
- Prepare 1/2 kg (500 g) of Chicken thigh/legs or breast parts.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Maggi Indian cooking paste or garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of smoked or plain paprika.
- You need 170 g of Plain greek yogurt enough to coat the chicken.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s Half of slice of lemon or lime.
- You need of Chilli powder (optional).
If you slice the breasts thin and put them on toasted bread with mayo and hot sauce, some lettuce, you have a quick and tasty sandwich. Tips for Grilling Spicy Garlic Chicken. I don't find the garlic chicken marinade makes for overly spicy chicken — just the right amount of spiciness. The grill has a way of mellowing everything.
Simple and easy fail-safe tasty marinade for grilled chicken with or without that very spicy flavor instructions
- If you are using breasts cut those into cubes. If not, you can use those precut chicken thighs or legs.
- Put the chicken in a freezer bag or plastic container..
- Put all other ingredients into the freezer bag/plastic container with the chicken and squeeze in the juice of the lemon or lime. Mix it all together. You can add chilli powder to add spiciness..
- If you cannot get find any maggi indian paste in your local store, you can make one. The paste consists of little amounts of garam masala, ginger, garlic, sugar,sautéed onions. Make a paste of these ingredients. But I like it simple so stick buying the indian paste.
- Once all are mixed in the freezer bag/plastic container, put it in the freezer overnight if you plan to cook the next day. If you want to cook it the same day, marinate it for at least 30 minutes to an hour. But it is preferable for overnight marinating..
- When it is time to cook, remove it from the freezer then you can put it in skewers together with capsicum and chunk of onion or put it directly in an air fryer/oven or chargrill it. Sorry I haven’t taken some finished grilled chicken photo but I guarantee you this marinade is very tasty when cooked..
However, if you're sensitive to spices and heat, you may wish to start with the half the recommended amounts of chili garlic sauce and sriracha, and add more to taste if desired. My holy grail dinner when I want to lose weight. Serve them with the side of some steamed vegetable for a balanced meal. We love chicken on the grill. It's easy to cook, endlessly versatile, and a real family-pleaser.