Low Carb Taco Delight.
You can have Low Carb Taco Delight using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Taco Delight
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used Mexican blend).
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used Mexican blend).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat (I used venison).
- Prepare 3 tsp of taco seasoning.
Low Carb Taco Delight step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Thoroughly mix egg mixture and pour into a nonstick casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until brown.
- Let crust sit for five minutes.
- Brown ground meat and add all remaining ingredients minus cheese.
- Pour topping mix on top of crust..
- Top with cheese and bake for twenty minutes.