Chinese Homestyle Pork Belly.
You can have Chinese Homestyle Pork Belly using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Homestyle Pork Belly
- Prepare 3/4 pound of pork belly cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 2 stalks of green onion cut into 1 inch sections.
Chinese Homestyle Pork Belly step by step
- Marinate the pork belly slices with all the ingredients, except green onion, for at least one hour..
- Wrap the pork in a lightly greased aluminum foil. Air fry at 400F (200C) for 8 minutes..
- Unwrap the foil, stir the pork slices and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 4 minutes until the meat is cooked through..
- Add in the green onion and air fry again at 380F (190C) for 1-2 minute..