You can have Beef Chili using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Chili
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 3 of medium onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of small jalapeño chopped (with seeds for hotter flavor).
- It’s 8 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 1 of beef bouillon.
- It’s 2.2 oz of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 15 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- You need 15 oz of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of To accompany:.
- Prepare of Sour cream or cream cheese.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar, Monterrey Jack, Asadero and quesadilla cheeses.
- You need of Corn tortilla chips.
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare of Black beans.
- You need of Kidney beans.
Beef Chili instructions
- In a large pan heat the oil in medium temperature Add the onion, the peppers, the garlic and cook it until the onions are translucent.
- Add the bouillon crushed, mix Integrate the ground beef.
- Add the seasonings, cook it for 10 minutes with a semi-covered pan.
- Add the tomato cans, cook it with an uncovered pan for 30 minutes, stir it occasionally, taste to adjust the salt.
- Beef chili can be eat it alone with shredded cheddar cheese, corn tortilla chips and a tablespoon of sour cream or cream cheese per serving..
- Or it can be accompanied with beans and rice. (See recipes here in Rosanas Ideas).