Schezwan Chinese Dosa. Indo-Chinese vermicelli or Schezwan Egg Fried Rice is another fusion breakfast dish that you can try. Here is how to make Indo Chinese Schezwan Dosa Recipe. You can add the veggies you like and skip the ones you don't.
Its basically a fusion of the South Indian and Indo Chinese cuisine. This dosa variety is also known as schezwan sada dosa. spring dosa recipe Schezwan masala dosa recipe with step by step photos – crispy, spicy and tasty schezwan masala dosa recipe. You can have Schezwan Chinese Dosa using 33 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Schezwan Chinese Dosa
- Prepare For of Dosa Batter:.
- You need 11/2 cups of rice (soaked for 6hrs).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Splitted white lentil (udad dal)(soaked for 6 hrs).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds(soaked with rice).
- You need 2 tbsp of flatten rice (Poha) (Soaked it and put while grinding).
- It’s 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- It’s For of Chinese Stuffing-.
- You need 1 cup of Boiled Noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of carrot sliced.
- It’s 1 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 1/2 of beetroot sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s For of Schezwan Chinese Dosa-.
- It’s as required of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of schezwan Chutney.
- You need 2 cups of Chinese Noodles.
- You need 2 cups of Dosa batter.
- It’s as per taste of Chat Masala.
- It’s as required of Water for schezwan Chutney little running consistency.
- You need For of Serving:.
- You need as required of Coconut Chutney.
- It’s as required of Schezwan Chutney.
Schezwan dosa is basically a fusion of the South Indian and Indo Chinese cuisine. Schezwan Dosa Recipe is the most favorite among youngsters, a plain Schezwan Dosa where a lip smacking Schezwan Sauce is spread on the dosa and is topped with thinly shredded vegetables and is folded and cut into thin strips has been always treated as a comfort snack dish. The whole process of dosa making by the street vendors is really fun to watch here in Mumbai. An all-time favourite South Indian dish is touched by a bit of Oriental magic, to get an enchanting snack!
Schezwan Chinese Dosa instructions
- For Dosa Batter: Drain all water from the Soaked ingredients. Take a grinding jar add all ingredients with curd. Crush it. To get smooth sticky batter if required add water. Take it out in the bowl. Whisk it. Cover it and keep it for fermentation in a hot place for 2-3 hours..
- After 3 hrs of fermentation add salt to the batter and water mix it well. Mix it vigorously so will get batter lighter and flowing consistency..
- For Stuffing: Get all veggies sliced and chopped garlic ready. Put a pan on medium flame add oil, put garlic in hot oil. Saute it till golden brown..
- Add sliced onion. Saute it till transparent. Add sliced beetroot, cabbage, carrot, capsicum. Saute it for a min..
- Add salt, soya sauce, red chilli sauce.
- Along with green chilli sauce, vinegar. Mix it well and add boiled Noodles.
- Mix it all well. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves. Add water to schezwan Chutney. Get all ready..
- Grease tawa, wipe it dry, pour a ladleful batter and spread slowly..
- Once the dosa ready from one side. Put the butter and schezwan Chutney. Spread it. Now put ready noodles in the middle..
- Sprinkle chat masala. Fold the dosa..
- Serve with schezwan Chutney and coconut Chutney..
Buttery, golden dosas are laced with Schezwan sauce and topped with cheese to get a crispy treat with a gooey, tongue-tickling filling. Ensure that you serve the Schezwan Cheese Dosa hot and fresh, before the gooey molten cheese gets chewy. क्रिस्पी डोसा के सारे राज़ असली बाज़ार जैसा हैदराबादी मसाला डोसा की. तवे पर गेहूँ के आटे से पिज़ा बनाने का एकदम आसान तरीका एक बार खायेंगे तो बार . All of us love eating Chinese food. Try this fusion food of making tasty n crispy dosa in chinese style SCHEZWAN DOSA.