Chewy Granola Recipe.
You can have Chewy Granola Recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Granola Recipe
- Prepare 4 cups of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Self Rising Flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pecan Pieces (Finely chopped kind).
- You need 2 cups of Mini Semisweet Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter.
Chewy Granola Recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease one 9×13 pan.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients above.
- Press mixture into prepared pan (I use a wax paper to make sure it's an even thickness) and bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool then cut into bars/squares and serve..
- Store remaining in sealable plastic bag in refrigerator..
- Happily stolen and modified from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/11382/chewy-granola-bars/?internalSource=hub%20recipe&referringId=76&referringContentType=recipe%20hub&clickId=cardslot%2013.