Taiwan Fried Chicken Steak. Fried Chicken Steak 大雞排 Taiwanese Style is a popular Taiwanese Street Food, it's pronounced. Most often it is served with rice or french fries. And a particular kind of salt & pepper powder is always sprinkled upon the freshly fried pieces.
This recipe is the closest copy of the Hot Star fried chicken as the recipe is a trade secret. It is called "Da ji pia" which translates to"big chicken steak". This is sold all over Taiwan and this is how yo. You can cook Taiwan Fried Chicken Steak using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taiwan Fried Chicken Steak
- Prepare 6 of boneless chicken legs.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp. of corn starch.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of Some salt and pepper.
- You need of Potato starch (enough to coat all the chicken steaks).
Ji Pai (Dà jī pái, 大雞排) are huge, flat pieces of fried chicken from Taiwan. Chicken breasts are pounded until they are the size of a steak, coated in flour/egg/sweet potato flour, then deep-fried until crisp. Hi everyone, today we are making popcorn chicken. I am sure everybody loves these crunchy little chicken bits.
Taiwan Fried Chicken Steak step by step
- Beat the chicken legs flat. Heat the deep fryer to 375F/ 190C..
- Mix flour, corn starch, chicken stock, salt, pepper and water into a mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Dip chicken legs into step 2..
- Prepare the potato starch onto a plate and coat each chicken leg completely..
- Deep fry each chicken steak for 3-5 mins..
- Flip the chicken steaks and fry for another minute or until golden..
- Drip the oil..
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and deliciousrecipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
What I am sharing today is a Taiwanese version. I will show you my secret on how to. Taiwanese fried chicken (Chinese: 鹹酥雞; pinyin: xiánsūjī; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: kiâm-so͘-ke; also 鹽酥雞; yánsūjī; 'salty fried chicken'), westernized as popcorn chicken is a dish in Taiwanese cuisine commonly found as street snack and is indispensable to the night markets in Taiwan. It consists of bite-sized pieces of chicken, coated and fried with flour and seasoning mixture. This video shows you how to make Taiwanese Fried Chicken Steak, a popular street food in Taiwan.