Creamy Chicken with Oven Roasted Tomatoes. This deliciously simple and quick weeknight summer recipe is made of fresh corn-studded polenta, perfectly roasted grape tomatoes and zucchini, and a smooth — slightly tart — pesto for drizzling over the top. These oven roasted tomatoes are seriously delicious. These oven roasted tomatoes take just minutes to prepare and are the perfect accompaniment alongside Easy Grilled Chicken Breast or a juicy steak dinner.
Even the onions the recipe calls for came out tasty. All-star roasted tomatoes recipe with thyme and feta! Tender, flavor-packed roasted tomatoes to toss in pasta, soup, or serve as a side bruschetta-style. You can have Creamy Chicken with Oven Roasted Tomatoes using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken with Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- You need of –Chicken——–.
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated Garlic powder.
- You need as needed of nonstick spray.
- You need of —-sauce ———-.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mint leaves dried.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need of –tomato ———-.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
You'll love these quick roasted tomatoes with garlic, thyme and feta! Roasted in a high-heated oven until super tender and bursting with intense. Smoky, low-sodium, oven-roasted tomatoes stand in for jarred sauce, and fresh mozzarella adds a cheesy finish to portion-perfect Chicken Parmesan with Oven-Roasted Tomato Sauce. Sweet oven roasted tomatoes on top of creamy parmesan polenta are a delicious and easy to make bowl of comfort food!
Creamy Chicken with Oven Roasted Tomatoes step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray. Get it hot. Add the chicken.
- Add half the spices.
- After 4 minutes and the chicken is browned turn it over. Add the rest of the spices..
- Cut the tomatoes. Add spices..
- Put on a baking sheet and roast them in the oven..
- Heat a deep pan add the butter and melt. Add the mint and basil..
- Roast the tomatoes for 25-30 minutes..
- Add flour to the butter and make a Roux..
- Add cream and broth cook for 8 minutes..
- The chicken is done by now. Add to the cream sauce. If it's to thick add water till thin. It should be thinner then gravy and thicker then water..
- Add roasted tomatoes.
- Stir into the sauce and serve I hope you enjoy!.
- I served mine over leftover Linguine..
To make the polenta creamy I cooked it in a combination of skim milk, low sodium chicken broth, and of course a generous amount of freshly grated parmesan cheese. NO heavy cream — or ANY cream — at ALL! Plus dairy free and gluten free options. Googled Parmesan Chicken and found this recipe – WOW! I didn't have any mushrooms, unfortunately, and us.ed the oven roasted tomatoes I had made and this is SO good!