Crispy Seasoned Naked Wings. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place a oven-safe rack on top of cookie sheet. In a large bowl, use your hands to toss the flats and drumettes with the baking powder and salt until chicken is evenly coated.
If the chicken wings are fresh, pat them dry with paper towels. Dry Rub Seasoning and Dipping Sauces. This Oven Baked Chicken Wings Recipe is a great base that goes with any type of dipping sauce. You can have Crispy Seasoned Naked Wings using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Seasoned Naked Wings
- It’s 20 of Wing Sections.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- You need of Lawrys.
- It’s of Frying Oil.
- You need of Tools.
- You need Sheet of Pan.
- It’s of Deep Fryer or Deep Frying Pan.
I usually serve these with Buffalo Sauce, Ranch, Blue Cheese, and Honey Mustard. I'm the kind of person that likes to have alllll the dipping sauces available when it's time to eat. Easy Old fashioned Crispy Fried Chicken Wings. First brined, then deep fried in my heavy cast iron skillet.
Crispy Seasoned Naked Wings step by step
- In a small bowl combine equal parts lawrys, lemon pepper and garlic pepper..
- Wash and Season your wings according to your taste. Keep in mind the Lemon Pepper and Lawrys are Salt Based and dont over do it..
- Lay your wing sections skin side up on a sheet pan and bake at 425 for 20 minutes. Meanwhile heat your deep fryer or pan to 375..
- Remove your partially cooked wings and pat dry to remove any moisture..
- Deep fry your partially cooked wings until golden brown or your desired level of doneness. (About 3-4 Minutes).
- Drain the grease on paper towel and serve tossed on your favorite sauce or deliciously naked!.
When I think of good old fashioned comfort food, fried chicken is one of the first food that come to my mind. Seriously, nothing is better than fried chicken for dinner. My favorite part of the chicken has to be the wings. Here's an easy air fryer wings recipe and the best rub for chicken wings ever! If you're looking for a healthy alternative to fried chicken with the same great taste these naked chicken wings in your air fryer are the answer.