Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken & Bacon is packed full of flavour for an easy, weeknight dinner the whole family will love! Recipe: Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken. The very best thing about this skillet dinner is the sauce.
A rich and creamy sauce coats chicken breasts in this quick and comforting dinner. If you don't have chicken cutlets (thin-sliced boneless chicken breast) on hand, you can make your own by slicing two UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken. You can cook Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of For the Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream or half & half.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spinach.
This chicken dish with mushrooms and its creamy parmesan garlic sauce is so creamy, flavorful, and satisfying. The whole family can enjoy this one! Add garlic and cook until tender. Whisk in the flour until it thickens.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken step by step
- In a large skillet add olive oil & cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side & cooked until no longer pink in the center..
- Remove chicken & set aside on a plate..
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet & cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove & set aside..
- To make the sauce add the butter & melt..
- Add garlic & cook until tender..
- Whisk in the flour until it thickens..
- Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, & salt..
- Add the spinach & let simmer until it starts to thicken & the spinach wilts..
- Add the chicken & mushrooms back into the sauce & serve over pasta if desired..
Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder. Tender chicken swimming in a rich and creamy garlic sauce with sauteed mushrooms and spinach will have you shouting from the roof tops. You will have plenty of sauce in this Instant Pot Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken Mushroom recipe. We had enough sauce leftover to make a meal of just. The Recipe CriticVideosCreamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken.