Deep Fried Cinnamon Crescents. Make Delicious Desserts Or Meals With Fresh Ground Cinnamon. Amplify Your Meals With The Delicious McCormick® Cinnamon Spice. Toss rolls of dough in a bowl of cinnamon sugar until fully coated Drop a few at a time in fryer.
I guess that depends on how you look at it. Beignets for dummies or genius idea. In this episode we decided to go with some more desserts! You can cook Deep Fried Cinnamon Crescents using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Cinnamon Crescents
- Prepare 1 of roll of Pillsbury Big and Buttery crescent rolls.
- You need of Cinnamon sugar.
- It’s of Stevia natural sweetener or regular sugar.
- You need of Deep fryer.
Sometimes you want a treat that you can make in minutes and has very few ingredients. That is exactly what you're going to love about these Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites! With only two ingredients, this is the kind of easy dessert that you can have on-hand at any time and make them as needed. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Deep Fried Cinnamon Crescents step by step
- Open crescent rolls and lay out flat.
- Cut into strips then roll (whatever thickness you prefer- they will triple in size when fried).
- Toss rolls of dough in a bowl of cinnamon sugar until fully coated.
- Drop a few at a time in fryer. Turn every 20 seconds or so until browned then remove from grease.
- Sprinkle with stevia or sugar while still hot then serve.
See great recipes for Deep Fried Cinnamon Crescents too! These little crescents are gone in a couple of bites and can be surprisingly addictive. Their cinnamon sugar coating reminds me of churros, the deep-fried, cinnamon-sugar-coated lengths of sweet. Fold dough up and over cookie to cover completely; pinch seams to seal tightly. Press seams of each rectangle together, then cut in half crosswise.