Thick creamy tzatziki🇬🇷. How to make thick, rich tzatziki with strained yogurt, cucumber, dill, mint, lemon juice and garlic. Tzatziki is an awesome Middle Eastern mezze that compliments many dishes. It's a fragrant and luscious dip-slash-condiment-slash-sauce.
Tzatziki is a traditional Greek sauce that's often used on gyros or in salads. Although it can be bought, it's so easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. How to make tzatziki chicken wraps. You can cook Thick creamy tzatziki🇬🇷 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thick creamy tzatziki🇬🇷
- It’s 1.5 kg of yogurt.
- Prepare 6-8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- You need 2-3 tbs of fresh dill chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt or to your taste.
Slice skinless, boneless chicken breasts in half, horizontally, so that you are left with two thin chicken cutlets. To ensure a thick, creamy sauce, make sure you use good quality Greek yogurt. Many recipes call for straining the yogurt. Deze video gaat over Thick, Rich, Creamy Tzatziki Sauce.
Thick creamy tzatziki🇬🇷 instructions
- On a cheese cloth put the yogurt and strain for about 3 hrs.
- 3 hrs have passed. Now we START peel the cucumber and with a tap remove all the seeds.
- Now peel the garlic.
- Finely shred the garlic and the cucumber. Now put them on a cheese cloth and YES SQUEEZE all the water out of it.
- Now chop the dill not very finely.
- On a big bowl add all the ingredients and stir well.
- There now you made tzatziki enjoy.
Appetizers & Snacks · Dips, Dressings, and Sauces. Thick and Creamy Restaurant-Style Tzatziki Dip. Grab your favorite brand of yogurt and let's make the creamiest, tastiest Tzatziki dip ever! Those of you that have been with me for a while know I'm accustomed to a semi-nomadic lifestyle… Tzatziki is a Greek yogurt-based sauce with cucumber, garlic, and fresh herbs. Here's how to make the best version of this versatile condiment at home.