Spinach & chicken curry !!!. Spinach is notoriously nutritious and delicious too, so we've gathered our most-popular spinach recipes to round out your repertoire. Overview Information Spinach is a vegetable. The leaves are used for food and to make medicine.
A superfood, spinach has a range of health benefits, including lowering the risk of cancer and reducing. Spinach is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including ():Vitamin A. Spinach is high in carotenoids, which your body can turn into vitamin A. You can cook Spinach & chicken curry !!! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & chicken curry !!!
- Prepare 500 gms of Chicken(fresh).
- You need of Spinach 1 bunch chopped.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- You need of Onions 2-3 chopped.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder (each 1 teaspoon).
- It’s Dash of turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon).
- You need Pinch of Garam masala powder.
The various health benefits of spinach are due to the presence of minerals, vitamins, pigments, and phytonutrients, including potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green flowering plant native to central and western Asia. It is of the order Caryophyllales, family Amaranthaceae, subfamily Chenopodioideae. Its leaves are a common edible vegetable consumed either fresh, or after storage using preservation techniques by canning, freezing, or dehydration.
Spinach & chicken curry !!! instructions
- First chopped and set aside Spinach & onions..
- Wash chicken well chopped if required.
- Now pick a pressure cooker add in chopped onions glass of water oil and other spices mentioned above ☝️leaving Garam masala powder.
- On the stove cook till three whistles then off the flame de steam it open the lid and fry well until the oil separates.
- Now add the chopped spinach & chicken fry till raw smell is vanished. Add a cup of water and keep consistency of ur choice thick gravy or little watery like so.
- Now just cook till one or two whistles off the flame garnish it with pinch of Garam masala powder..
- And serve it hot with chapati or rice & enjoy the meal !!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: if u are pure vegetarian then u can skip chicken & pick one medium size potato and cook the curry via same procedure!!!!!.
Clean the spinach by filling up your sink with water and soaking the spinach to loosen any sand or dirt. Drain the spinach and then repeat soaking and draining. Put the spinach in a salad spinner to remove any excess. Spinach has good levels of iron, but not quite as much as originally believed as rumour has it researchers placed the decimal point in the wrong place! It is important to note that there are two forms of dietary iron: 'haem' iron and 'non haem' iron.