Banana Walnuts Muffins.
You can cook Banana Walnuts Muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Walnuts Muffins
- Prepare 1 of and 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3 of overripe bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cups of walnuts, chopped.
- You need of extra walnuts for toppings.
Banana Walnuts Muffins step by step
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients on separate mixing bowls..
- AGAIN: Don't over mix it to maintain the fluffiness. Some adds cornstarch so it will be chewy, but it's up to you. 1 tsp of cornstarch is optional..
- Prepare them in your baking pans. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. 350 degrees F..