Buffalo chicken quesadillas. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! Quick and simple recipe for the best and most delicious quesadillas! Quesadillas are one of my favorite foods, as a matter of fact it's usually what I order when I go for lunch with friends, I just love a good quesadilla.
Or kick up the spice factor with pepper jack cheese instead of the Mexican blend. —Crystal Schlueter, Babbitt, Minnesota Homemade Buffalo chicken quesadillas is an easy way to serve up a quick dinner with a lot of flavor! Serve with Buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, or sour cream. TOSS chicken with Buffalo Wings Sauce in bowl. You can have Buffalo chicken quesadillas using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadillas
- It’s of Shredded chicken.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Chopped onions.
- It’s of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley.
- You need of Spices.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Dried coriander, cumin.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Sauces.
- It’s of Buffalo sauce or chicken wings sauce.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Quesadillas.
- Prepare of Tortilla bread.
- You need of Mexican mix cheese (or shredded cheddar and mozzarella).
- You need of Choice of sliced cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. We've all had those days. you come home from work or school, and the only thing you want to do is throw yourself on the sofa and relax. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Quesadillas – the grilled cheese of the tortilla world.
Buffalo chicken quesadillas step by step
- In a pan, add your butter until fully melted then add your onions until they change color.
- Add your tomatoes and parsley and stir a bit till tomatoes soften a bit.
- Add your spices and stir a bit until you get a soft mixture, then add your shredded chicken and stir well.
- Add a little bit of milk, stir a bit, then add your buffalo sauce and hot sauce, and stir a bit.
- Add a bit of BBQ sauce and a bit of ketchup and stir.
- Mix well and let it cook for a few minutes. Your chicken is ready.
- On a tortilla bread, add to one half of the tortilla your cheese, your chicken, then sour cream and cheese slice. Close the tortilla with the other half.
- In a sandwich maker (or a grill pan) let your tortilla sit till its toasted.
- Add sour cream on the side if you wish.
Our Sheetpan Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will have you craftily making a massive one and filling it with everyone's favourite thing, buffalo chicken, along with delicious mozzarella. The perfect thing to make for a few friends on game day. Buffalo chicken quesadilla recipe has all that you love about buffalo flavor with tons of cheese and tender chicken. Get dinner on the table in minutes with this delicious meal. We love all things buffalo and this buffalo chicken quesadilla recipe is super easy for busy weeknights.