Tuna fish Cakes. Coat each fish cake, first in the egg and then in breadcrumbs. TUNA POTATO PATTIES AKA TUNA FISH CAKES These tuna potato patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet. These tuna fish cakes are a great way of using up leftover mashed potatoes, get the kids to help with the cooking and they may never ask for fish fingers again.
Made these last night and they were delish! WELCOME TO HENRYS HOWTOS I am a fulltime self trained executive chef as well as having alot of experience and knowledge in DIY, electronics. These tuna fishcakes are so fragrant and delicious and you will want to make it again and again. You can have Tuna fish Cakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna fish Cakes
- You need 1 of large potato, peeled and cubed.
- You need 3 cans of tuna, drained.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need of Vegetable oil to fry.
Once you've formed the patties, it's time for coating. A lot of recipes just fry the patties, or at the most dredge in flour and fry. These tasty fish cakes are a cinch to make, and they taste fantastic! Where can I buy Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water?
Tuna fish Cakes step by step
- Place the potato in a pot with water, add salt to the water. Let it heat for about 20 mins. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two then mash the potato with a potato masher or a fork in a bowl.
- In the mashed potato bowl combine the tuna, egg, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, garlic powder and the chopped onions until well-blended.
- Divide the mixture into preferred sizes flatten to about 1/2 inch thick. Coat the patties with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pan fry the tuna patties until browned and crisp, about 3-4 minutes each side. Serve with your preferred sauce. Enjoy!.
These tuna fish cakes are crispy, crunchy and spicy! Full of bright colors and plenty of flavor these little tuna fish cakes are the best thing to have ever happened to canned tuna! These wonderful tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Two of us love fish, one of us tolerates them, and the Picky Eater won't touch them, with the exception of.. Tuna Fish Cakes Recipes on Yummly