Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins. Easy Sausage Muffins – savory sausage muffins with eggs and cheddar cheese. Great grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings. How to Make Easy Sausage Muffins.
Sausage, eggs and seasoning baked into savory 'muffins'.. I left out the chiles and garlic powder. From Wheat Belly Cookbook by William Davis. You can cook Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins
- You need 3/4 lb of Jimmy Dean hot sausage (ground).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 9 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of Black pepper.
Combine egg, milk and butter stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. These muffin tin eggs also freeze beautifully, so make a batch today and have breakfast for the whole week. Broccoli Cheddar Egg Muffins have been part of our breakfast routine for years now and make the best on-the-go healthy breakfast.
Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins instructions
- Crumble sausage in a large pan and cook on medium heat until done, breaking the sausage into small pieces.
- Drain sausage of fat and rest on paper towels until cool. Press out as much fat as possible..
- Whisk eggs, coconut milk and butter..
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, pepper, and baking soda..
- Sift the dry ingredients gradually into the wet ingredients, stirring constantly to avoid clumps. This mixture clumps easily! Don't skip the sifting..
- Stir in cooled and crumbled sausage..
- Fill muffin cups with parchment paper liners (any other kind will stick horribly and you will lose half your muffin!) 3/4 full with mixture. It is OK to over fill them a little. They don't rise as much as normal muffins..
- Top each filled cup with grated cheddar cheese. Use the sharpest cheese you can find to avoid oil pools on your muffins. Not tasty..
- Bake muffins 45 minutes at 350°F.
I have been making all kinds of egg muffins for years but recently realized I have shared the one that I make most often on the blog, these ones packed with broccoli, cheddar cheese, and green onions. Bisquick® baking mix makes preparing these savory sausage, egg, and Cheddar cheese muffins a breeze for a breakfast treat that's sure to please! He also added lean turkey sausage, spinach, and sharp cheddar cheese. Feel free to add your favorite egg fixin's. Mix things up by using your favorite veggies, cheese, or whatever you have on hand!