Medium Buffalo Wings.
You can cook Medium Buffalo Wings using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Medium Buffalo Wings
- Prepare 20 of chicken wings.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red Hot original hot sauce.
- It’s 1/3 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
Medium Buffalo Wings step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up oil for frying to 350 degrees.
- Fry 10-12 minutes on each side or until a light crispy brown color..
- Remove wings on a drying rack or on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- When sauce is done, In a large bowl with a lid combine sauce and wings and shake until wings are evenly coated.