You can cook Oats Uttapam using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats Uttapam
- It’s 2 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of green chilly.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Salt as required.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1 of /2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
Oats Uttapam step by step
- First grind the oats into fine powder then in a mixing bowl add oats flour, rice flour, yogurt, water mix everything together the batter should be pouring consistency,.
- Then add the salt, black pepper, green chillies, ginger mix it then heat a tawa pour a spoonful of batter into the tawa spread it drizzle it with some oil.
- Then spread some carrot, onions and coriander leaves then after few minutes flip it then turnover and is ready serve hot…..