Vietnamese Style Pork Chops.
You can cook Vietnamese Style Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Style Pork Chops
- You need 1 pound of pork should blade steak.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of grated ginger.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Lime, juice and zest.
- It’s of Other ingredients:.
- It’s of Chopped cilantro to garnish (optional).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
Vietnamese Style Pork Chops step by step
- Mix the pork with all the pork ingredients and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hour or best overnight. Take the meat out of the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to air frying..
- Pat dry the pork steaks with a paper towel. Brush both sides of the meat with olive oil and place them in the fryer basket without stacking. Air fry at 400F (200C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the pork is cooked through when the temperature exceeds 145F or 63C..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired..
- Vietnamese dipping sauce: 3-4 Tablespoon lime juice, 2 Tablespoon sugar, 2 Tablespoon water, 2 Tablespoon minced garlic, 2 Tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce, 1 Tablespoons fish sauce.