Buffalo French Fry Salad. Buffalo Chicken Salad is one the most flavorful ways to enjoy a chicken salad and is a perfect way to spice up your dinner routine! While the perfectly seasoned chicken and creamy ranch dressing are enough to make you swoon, it is the addition of crispy oven baked fries that take this salad over the top! Remove the fries from the oil using a wire mesh skimmer and transfer to the prepared baking sheets to drain.
Place pepper jack cheese and chicken. These Buffalo Chicken Fries are one of our favorite splurges when the game is on. We had a few friends stop by last weekend and they ended up staying to watch the football game. You can have Buffalo French Fry Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo French Fry Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced seeded tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced avocado.
- Prepare 3 cup of (or handfuls) french fries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded chesse.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 5 dash of hot sauce(to taste).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Haddock fish fry or fried clam dinner with coleslaw, bread, choice of french fries or potato salad and dessert. Bake the french fries as the label directs until crisp. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Served with French fries, homemade chips, steamed veggies or pasta salad as a side at no additional cost.
Buffalo French Fry Salad instructions
- Preheat oven or deep fryer. Different brands vary, check the bag..
- Prepare your vegetables. All vegatables are optional and others are easily substituted in..
- Bake or deep fry the fries. Drain..
- Place fries in your serving dish. Add the salt, pepper, and cheese. If the fries cooled down, pop it the microwave for a few seonds to melt the cheese..
- Drizzle the dressing, and hot sauce(to taste) over the fries..
- Top with the vegetables..
- Serve immediately!.
Homemade french fries made to crisp perfection, topped with homemade Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce! Jason's aunt used to own one of the Charley's Grilled Subs franchises so he spent many of his summers working there to make some extra cash. Set French fries aside; keep warm. Around this time of year I am left craving salads morning, noon and night. You can also expect a smorgasbord of sides along with your fry including delicious French fries, macaroni salad and cole slaw.