Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread…. Great recipe for Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread. See great recipes for Blueberry Plantain Pancakes too! See great recipes for Burrito de papa frita, Tacos de papas fritas too!
Spicy Sweet & Sour Stir Fry with Plantain. Sweet and Sour with a hot tinge. Tevaughn's non traditional Canoa de Platano stuffed with teriyaki chicken and mozzarella (ripe plantain canoe). You can cook Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread…
- It’s 4 large of Plantains.
- You need 3 lb of Pork stew pieces.
- You need 1/2 clove of Galic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Galic power.
- You need 1 of Sazon.
- You need 1 of Adobo.
- Prepare 1 of Flour.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1/3 pints of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Long bread.
Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread. Hands down u will enjoy this easy but delicious recipe %%- Carlos Quintana. Basically a Carribean version of the french fry. Mom makes them all them time.
Carnitas fritas con tostones garlic sauce and long bread… step by step
- In large bowl season pork stew pieces with two packages of sazon,adobo,and garlic power.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add flour to large bowl.
- Preheat deep fryer to 340°F….
- Cover pork stew pieces in the eggs and then into flour and then into the deep fryer into there fully cooked…using the vegetables oil…vegetable oil is optional if u prefer something different by all means….
- Peel plantains cut into 2 inch pieces…dont cut plantains straight cut side ways for better smashing. Put plantains into oil fry into there light golden brown. Take out and let cool for two minutes then lightly smash them and put back in fryer cook to golden brown.
- In medium size bowl mince garlic cloves one third cup of olive oil and two table spoon of garlic power and salt to taste…mix together and enjoy….
- If I missed or u have any questions please don't fill free to ask me or tell me…thanks and enjoy!!!.
Make this simple yet so freakin delicious sauce in a flash. This mojo is amazing to put on cooked Roast Pork, Beans, Cuban Sandwich, Tostones. Mojo (Spanish pronunciation: , from Portuguese molho, meaning "sauce") is the name, or abbreviated name, of several types of sauces, varying in spiciness, consisting primarily of olive oil, local pepper varieties (called pimienta in the Canary Islands), garlic, paprika (called pimentón in Spain), cumin or coriander, and other spices. Mojo originated in the Canary Islands, where the main. Hello everyone & welcome to my Channel.