deep fried oreos. Check Out Deep Fried Oreos on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain.
Working with one cookie at a time, dip Oreo into batter, turning to. Dip the cookies in the batter mixture until totally covered and then place in the hot oil (cookies will float). Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. You can have deep fried oreos using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of deep fried oreos
- Prepare 2 quart of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 18 oz of package oreos.
Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. Fried Oreos have become a classic carnival treat; however, you can customize the recipe in so many different ways! Cookies: Try different varieties of Oreos such as golden, peanut butter, mint or birthday cake. As soon as we hear the words "deep-fried Oreos," our mouths start to salivate.
deep fried oreos step by step
- heat oil to 375°F..
- whisk together egg, milk and 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in bowl until smooth. stir in pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. dip cookies into batter one at a time and place in hot frying oil.
- fry 4 to 5 at a time try not to over crowd the deep fryer cook until cookies are golden brown about 2 min drain on paper Rowland before serving.
- you may sprinkle powdered sugar on top and drizzle Hershey chocolate sytup.
It's a carnival fair staple, and we're going to show you how easy it is to make it at home! Line an air fryer basket with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray. Dip each cookie into the pancake mixture and place in the basket. Deep Fried Oreos are a must at the next kid's party you attend!