Creamy Mashed Potatoes. Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe: The idea for these potatoes came from Anna, a gal in our church who invited us for dinner one evening. Serve mashed potatoes topped with a few grinds of pepper. Drain the potatoes thoroughly in a large colander.
The wonderful thing about these mashed potatoes is that they can be made ahead of time. Узнать причину. Закрыть. How To Make The Creamiest Mashed Potatoes. My all time favorite side dish recipe and a must-make for Thanksgiving. You can have Creamy Mashed Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 6 (2 1/2 pounds) of gold potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light cream or half and half.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- You need of Salt for taste.
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Potatoes are blended with warmed butter and milk to create those perfect, smooth mashed Using a potato masher or electric beater, slowly blend milk mixture into potatoes until smooth and creamy. Creamy Mashed Potatoes is the best mashed potatoes recipe ever! Learn chef Anthony Bourdain's secrets for the fluffiest and creamiest homemade mashed potatoes.
Creamy Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Heat the broth and potatoes in saucepan over medium heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Do not drain.
- Mashed the potatoes mixture with cream and butter. Season to taste.
Making mashed potatoes is very easy to make. I like using Yukon gold or Russet potatoes and prefer them. These mashed potatoes are are silky-smooth, SO flavorful and perfect for a crowd. Smooth and creamy, these mashed potatoes make the perfect nest for turkey gravy, a pat of butter, or a sprinkle of chives. You need this easy recipe for mashed potato nirvana!