Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes. View top rated Crockpot creamy chicken breast recipes with ratings and reviews. I make this Crockpot Chicken Breast every week so I can add lean and healthy protein to salads, tacos, soups and other meals. It's so easy and no liquid is necessary!
Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night! Crock Pot Chicken & RiceStick a Fork in It – Smorgasbord. Crock Pot Creamy Cayenne ChickenDizzy Busy and Hungry. You can have Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes
- You need 3 of Large Chicken Breast.
- You need 3 of Large Russet Potatoes or 6 Small Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 of Yellow Onion.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
Top tips for making this Creamy Crockpot Salsa Chicken Recipe. Spray your crockpot with a little non-stick oil before adding in your ingredients. To cut down on calories, you can use a low fat cream cheese. Use organic / free range chicken breasts raised without antibiotics.
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes step by step
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into crockpot.
- Skin potatoes and slice into small size chunks (if preferred, do not skin).
- Rinse potatoes and put into crockpot.
- Slice onion and put into crockpot over potatoes.
- Season potatoes and onions with salt & pepper to taste.
- Rinse and add carrots to crockpot.
- Rinse chicken breast & slice into medium chunks.
- Season chicken breast with all seasoning to taste.
- Place chicken breast into crockpot over potatoes & onions.
- Pour can of cream of chicken over chicken breast.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- In 3 hours stir in can of cream of mushroom.
- Cover & continue to stir every hour until done.
- Spinkle parsley flakes on top.
We absolutely love this tasty and creamy chicken and rice crock pot recipe. The rice and cheese really stretch the meat and make it easy to feed a big family. Chicken breasts are cooked in the slow cooker in delicious creamy sauce in this recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Chicken. Ingredients in crock pot chicken and rice. You only need a pound of chicken breast for this meal because you will be dicing it.