mustard fried chicken strips. I used chicken breast instead of wings and seasoned the flour with garlic salt onion powder oregano coriander and a dash or two of adobo. I coated the chicken breast with store dijon mustard and fried the chicken in olive oil. Honestly it was the best fried chicken I've had so far in life.
These Paleo fried chicken tenders are an adult and kid-approved healthy chicken recipe! While chicken is marinating, make sauce by combining best food mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, honey and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well. Adding cold chicken to a skillet with hot oil will cause the oil temperature to drop and the chicken won't cook evenly. You can have mustard fried chicken strips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of mustard fried chicken strips
- Prepare 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- It’s 1 of mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstartch.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of season salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
Cut the chicken breasts into long strips and set aside. Dip the chicken strips in the flour, then the beaten egg, then dredge into seasoned panko. The chicken should be cooked through and golden brown. Remove to drain on paper towels.
mustard fried chicken strips instructions
- preheat your deep fryer 400°F..
- in a good size container add your chicken and add mustard enough to completely coat all the chicken..
- in a separate container add the rest of the ingredients. flour, season salt, black pepper, garlic powder, lemon pepper, cornstartch and mix..
- when deep fryer is heated all the way get chicken strips covered in mustard & coat it with dry mix. then add to deep fryer. (its best to fry strips that are the same size at the same time so they all cook evenly. and only fry enough to fit in your deep fryer in one layer).
- fry until a medium/golden brown color. usually about 12 minutes. & enjoy..
Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper once out of the fryer. In my mind, you can't go on a picnic without fried chicken. I've whipped up this amazing Waffle Batter Fried Chicken Tenders, because why not put fried chicken over the edge of awesome-sauciness!. Italian Baked and Breaded Chicken Legs (showcased in the featured video) is another great picnic recipe I know you'll enjoy! These oven baked chicken tenders are packed with flavor and so crispy!