Crispy chicken strips (my recipe). These crunchy baked chicken tenders are life changing! The secret to truly golden, truly crunchy baked breaded chicken is to toast the breadcrumbs in the oven first. Bonus: No dirty fingers with my quick crumbing technique!
It's a great way to add flavor and texture to the chicken without the need for frying. Crispy coated chicken strips baked up in a jiffy – a delicious quick treat.. This is the best chicken recipe. You can cook Crispy chicken strips (my recipe) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy chicken strips (my recipe)
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose seasonings.
- You need 3 slice of chicken breast.
- You need of Egg wash.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Review this recipe Review this recipe Add Photo. Summer reunions and neighborly gatherings will never be the same. When I was growing up, my parents had a farm, and every year, Dad would hire teenage boys to help by haying time. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
Crispy chicken strips (my recipe) step by step
- preheat deep fryer or pan with oil.
- slice the chicken breast into strips.
- put the flour and all purpose seasoning into a big enough container to put strips of chicken in it ..mix.
- than in a separate container put the egg and milk and mix.. (might vary on how many eggs depending on how big your chicken breast are).
- put the strips of chicken into the flour coat well.
- than put the strips in the egg wash and coat well.
- put back into the flour again and coat well once again.
- deep fry the chicken strips for about 3 to for 4 mins.. once the chicken becomes golden brown!.
- Enjoy 🙂 …
In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and buttermilk. Dip a few pieces of chicken at a time in buttermilk mixture, then place in bag; seal and shake to coat. As a teenager, my favourite thing to order off of any menu was the classic chicken tenders and fries. It didn't matter which restaurant I was at, I wanted to try those juicy strips. My friends would make so much fun of me, as they could always guess what my order would be.