Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce. Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta is the perfect dinner dish to whip up when you're running low on time and ingredients. The combination of a creamy white sauce that's oozing with garlic flavour paired with herb-infused Italian sauces and simple penne pasta make for a very decadent dinner. This Italian sausage pasta sauce is made by browning Italian sausage and then simmering it in a fresh tomato sauce.
A flavorful homemade recipe for those who like meaty, savory sauces. Serve over your favorite pasta with a tossed green salad and crusty garlic bread. Reviews for: Photos of Pasta Sauce with Italian Sausage. You can have Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce
- Prepare 2-3 links of Italian sausage, raw.
- It’s of Large bunch kale, hand shredded into bite size pieces.
- You need to taste of Sun dried tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1 container of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 (14 oz) of jars alfredo sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Satisfy your pasta cravings with creamy pasta with sausage and mushrooms. You'll love this recipe for a saucy, easy, one-dish weeknight meal! Pasta is the common denominator for mealtime satisfaction in my house and this creamy pasta with sausage and mushrooms is the hand's down favorite. This spicy Italian sausage pasta is fast, easy, and uses minimal ingredients.
Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce step by step
- Heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil in large pan on medium heat..
- Push Italian sausage from casing into pan. Discard casing. Add sun dried tomatoes. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add mushrooms and kale and cook until tender..
- Add as much or as little Italian seasoning and salt & pepper as you like. Stirring to combine..
- Add alfredo sauce, stir to combine, turn heat to low and let simmer long enough for flavors to combine (usually a couple minutes)..
- Add to favorite pasta and viola!.
It's the perfect weeknight dinner that tastes like it came from a restaurant! The sauce is creamy, but not too creamy if you know what I mean. The cream helps mellow some of that acidity from. This sauce was created recently when I made some homemade strozzapreti and wanted an easy, chunky sauce. I pulled some Umbrian sausage links from the freezer in the morning and pulled this.