Golden Fried Chicken. Franchises fried-chicken restaurants in Texas and Oklahoma. History, locations, menu, catering and franchising. Welcome to Todd's Golden Fried Chicken Welcome to Todd's Golden Fried Chicken Welcome to Todd's Golden Fried Chicken.
Coat the chicken in the eggs. Remove chicken and coat both sides in flour. Place chicken in the heated oil. You can have Golden Fried Chicken using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden Fried Chicken
- You need 1 quart of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 packages of Skinless Family sized chicken.
- You need 1 cup of White vinegar.
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Preferred dry seasonings.
Fry until sides are crispy golden brown. If the chicken is white, it is done. If it is still pink, fry longer. Chicken Tenders, Golden Roast, Fried Chicken and the best sides in the business.
Golden Fried Chicken instructions
- Heat up vegetable oil to 330° in a pot deep enough so your chicken will not touch the bottom of the pot or use a deep fryer.
- Clean your chicken of all fat and skin. Pour on vinegar and Rinse thoroughly..
- In a separate large bowl(you may also use a large paper grocery bag to shake) put all of the flour and 1/4 of your preferred seasoning and mix it with a fork(omit fork and shake if paper bag is used) so that the flour and spices are evenly mixed..
- In a separate bowl(this bowl should be large enough for the pieces of chicken to be placed in) beat the 4 eggs well..
- Take your fresh chicken and roll it in the eggs until the entire piece is covered in egg..
- Season the chicken with the remainder on the seasonings(you may add more if you prefer).
- Place it in the bowl(or bag and close it to shake) with the flour and be sure the chicken is completely covered in flour evenly. Let it sit for about 5 mins so that the flour can settle and dry a bit..
- Place the chicken in the pot (or deep fryer) with the vegetable oil that was preheated to 330° and let it fry for approximately 10 min in each side. When the chicken is floating it's usually done. TIP: If a fork can not penetrate the piece of chicken with ease then it may not be done..
- When the chicken of golden brown take out and place on a dripping rack or napkins to absorb the excess oil..
- Repeat for each piece or you may do as many that will fit in your pot or deep fryer at a time..
Remove the chicken from the batter, allowing any excess to drip back into the bowl, and carefully place it in the oil. Fry the chicken and keep your attention on the oil temperature. Cook the fried chicken until deep golden brown. Place the fried chicken on the wire rack to drain. Repeat the rest with the remaining chicken.