Creamy Steak & Mushroom Rigatoni. Creamy Steak Fettuccine from Delish.com is meant to be shared with someone special. Whenever we crave steak this dish is always what we want to make. It comes together quickly and is so full of.
Our creamy steak penne pasta is a superb combination of sirloin steak, or the steak of your choice, combined with penne pasta cooked until it is al dente. A creamy mushroom sauce made with canned soup nicely flavors the tender round steak. "When I was working, I'd put this Swiss steak in the slow cooker before I left for the day," recalls Gloria. The Best Creamy Steak Pasta Recipes on Yummly You can have Creamy Steak & Mushroom Rigatoni using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Steak & Mushroom Rigatoni
- You need 8 oz of Rigatoni – cooked to package directions.
- It’s 1 lb of ribeye steak – cut to 3/4" cubes.
- Prepare 8 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion – finely diced.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil – divided.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter – divided.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Steak & Farfalle Pasta With Creamy Tomato Sauce, Creamy Caprese Pasta, Creamy Gorgonzola Pasta With Steak. Steak in a creamy white wine sauce, served over pasta OR noodles. Your family will go crazy thinking there's a hidden chef in your kitchen with this Creamy Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff! Creamy Parmesan Steak Penne. with peppers and onions.
Creamy Steak & Mushroom Rigatoni instructions
- In a large deep sided sautée pan melt 1 tbs butter with 1 tbs oil over medium heat. Add steak and cook until just browned on all sides (but not cooked through). About 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Set aside..
- Add remaining 2 tbs butter and 1 tbs oil to pan. When butter is melted add onions. Cook until translucent, stirring frequently. About 2 minutes. Add garlic. Cook until just fragrant, stirring constantly. About 1 minute..
- Add mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until mushrooms begin to brown and exude their juices. About 5 minutes..
- Add beef stock. Increase heat to medium high to bring to a boil. Boil uncovered until stock has reduced by half about 8 minutes. Return steak to pan..
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in evaporated milk. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens slightly, stirring constantly to prevent sticking. About 5 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired..
- Turn off heat. Add cooked Rigatoni and toss/stir to coat in sauce. Let sit 5 minutes. Stir. Serve with a side salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!.
Cook the Steak Strips and Peppers. Creamy Steak and Mushrooms – steak tips in a creamy mushroom sauce served over rice. Quick and easy family dinner for any weeknight! I have quite a few recipes that are my go-to's for days when I'm. Learn how to cook our Creamy Pork Steak Recipe today! ➤ Click here for the full recipe!